Your Ad Here

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Top Sexy Gril Beyonce: Jay-Z Brings Out the Best in Me


At the very least, even if you dont like her respect the woman's work ethic. Not only that respect that she did things the right way by dating a man, getting engaged, getting married then having a child. For that she earns all the respect a woman can receive because she is showing you right there that it is possible to have a relationship like that. 
And y'all need to remember is that no matter what we say or what our opinion is of Bey she is and she will keep doing her thing so until someone else comes and takes the throne its rightfully Beys!"I put a lot of thought into how I wanted to unveil it. It was important to me that I was able to do it myself," the 30-year-old confesses in the November issue of Harper's Bazaar. "I was extremely nervous. It was the toughest red carpet I ever did."

The former Destiny's Child singer reveals that she went through about 70 dresses before selecting the orange Lanvin gown she donned for the occasion. In fact, Beyonce's become obsessed with all maternity clothes, even working to create a collection for her House of Dereon line.
"All I see now are clothes that are flattering on a pregnant woman," she gushes. "It's been so exciting for me! I love figuring out designs that still make me feel edgy and sexy while pregnant. Flowy fabrics are always flattering, but I still rock my stilettos.













At the very least, even if you dont like her respect the woman's work ethic. Not only that respect that she did things the right way by dating a man, getting engaged, getting married then having a child. For that she earns all the respect a woman can receive because she is showing you right there that it is possible to have a relationship like that. And y'all need to remember is that no matter what we say or what our opinion is of Bey she is and she will keep doing her thing so until someone else comes and takes the throne its rightfully Beys!

























No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.coma>Weboworld Link Directory Search Engine Submission - AddMe Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

Add to Google Reader or HomepageSubscribe in NewsGator OnlineAdd to My AOLAdd to netvibesSubscribe in BloglinesAdd to The Free DictionaryAdd to PlusmoAdd to Excite MIXAdd to netomat HubAdd to fwickiAdd to Webwag Top 100 Sports Sites on Top100Add.com - Add your Site, Boost Your Traffic! Ranking Website Directory TOP 100 SOCCER SITES