Your Ad Here

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

He could beat Tony Romo in a cage match And Chris Cooley thinks That

“It’s SO good. I was watching the scoreboard in St. Louis, and I didn’t see that they’d lost really until they end, I thought they blew them out so I kind of stopped paying attention. It’s amazing, AMAZINGto watch him choke like that.

Nearly every Sunday we can watch a choke job of some kind, and they all vary in severity. Sometimes it’s just a kicker being the goat after missing a potential game-winning field goal, but much more often it’s Tony Romo throwing a game away. It is that Like Chris Cooley, when I watch these collapses I immediately want to fit the choker in a cage match.

During his weekly radio appearance on the LaVar and Dukes show the Redskins tight end said that while his team was holding on for a 17-10 Week 4 win over the Rams he was periodically glancing at the out-of-town scores. Cooley liked what he saw as Dallas’ second half debacle unraveled and the Cowboys coughed up a 24-point lead with Romo throwing three interceptions.

For that it is true “For me to beat Tony? I’m gonna be honest, I don’t know what kind of cagefighting skills he has,” Cooley responded. “I would probably try to incorporate my wrestling ability, like when I was in high school. Obviously it’s been a while, but I didn’t like to beat people fast. I like to embarrass ‘em a little bit. Like, take a 24-point lead, and then just play with it a little bit.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.coma>Weboworld Link Directory Search Engine Submission - AddMe Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

Add to Google Reader or HomepageSubscribe in NewsGator OnlineAdd to My AOLAdd to netvibesSubscribe in BloglinesAdd to The Free DictionaryAdd to PlusmoAdd to Excite MIXAdd to netomat HubAdd to fwickiAdd to Webwag Top 100 Sports Sites on Top100Add.com - Add your Site, Boost Your Traffic! Ranking Website Directory TOP 100 SOCCER SITES