Your Ad Here

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 2, 2011

World pupolar and beautyful girl Emma Watson Goes Goth-ish and felt a bit uncomfortable and awkward



World pupolar and beautyful girl photographer Emma Watson in any other role but Hermione Granger? Or playing the villain? The "Harry Potter" star, who always exudes a sense of innocence and wholesomeness, explores her hidden dark side in the August issue of Harper's Bazaar U.K. The magazine photographed Watson as her good-girl self, styled in a white wardrobe, and as her gothic alter ego, sporting vampy all-black dresses and a Liza Minnelli-esque dark brown wig.The 21-year-old actress, who's starred in the "Harry Potter" films for half her life, admits she has trouble channeling her inner rebel.Story photo: Emma Watson: Story photo: Emma Watson: Story photo: Emma Watson: Story photo: Emma Watson Admits Her First Crush Was a Harry Potter Co-Star


Story photo: Emma Watson:
"My acting tutor said the hardest thing for me was to get angry," she tells  "I almost broke down in tears when they tried to get me to be angry. I said, 'I can't do it,"I keep all of that really bottled up somewhere and I feel unleashing it would be the scariest thing -- and to let myself be powerful, sexy, all those things, it's scary for me," she says, adding that the Harper's photoshoot "felt a bit uncomfortable and awkward, it didn't come naturally at all."

Emma, who recently complained that she can't get a date, returns to the big screen this month in part two of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows," the final film in the blockbuster franchise. Next up, she'll take on non-Hermione roles in "My Week With Marilyn" and "The Perks Of Being A Wallflower."

May be  She won't be moving to Hollywood anytime soon. Watson says. "I feel if I have to work out four hours a day, and count the calories of everything I put in my mouth, and have Botox at 22, and obsess about how I look the whole time, I will go mad, I will absolutely lose it."











No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.coma>Weboworld Link Directory Search Engine Submission - AddMe Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

Add to Google Reader or HomepageSubscribe in NewsGator OnlineAdd to My AOLAdd to netvibesSubscribe in BloglinesAdd to The Free DictionaryAdd to PlusmoAdd to Excite MIXAdd to netomat HubAdd to fwickiAdd to Webwag Top 100 Sports Sites on Top100Add.com - Add your Site, Boost Your Traffic! Ranking Website Directory TOP 100 SOCCER SITES