Your Ad Here

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Prince Philip got new title at birthday from his wife

Britain's Prince Philip.
Queen Elizabeth given new royal title to her husband Britain's Prince Philip.It is as a gift for  90th birthday Friday of Prince Philip.Philip gave up to spend a lifetime at her side and the titular head of the British Royal Navy and an office until now held by her -- partly in recognition of the promising seafaring career.He said that "I reckon I've done my bit. I want to enjoy myself a bit now, with less responsibility, less frantic rushing about, less preparation,and "On top of that my memory's going, I can't remember names. I'm just sort of winding down."

He was born on a kitchen table on Corfu on June 10, 1921.Prince Philippos of Greece and Denmark, a nephew of Greek king Constantine I.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.coma>Weboworld Link Directory Search Engine Submission - AddMe Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

Add to Google Reader or HomepageSubscribe in NewsGator OnlineAdd to My AOLAdd to netvibesSubscribe in BloglinesAdd to The Free DictionaryAdd to PlusmoAdd to Excite MIXAdd to netomat HubAdd to fwickiAdd to Webwag Top 100 Sports Sites on Top100Add.com - Add your Site, Boost Your Traffic! Ranking Website Directory TOP 100 SOCCER SITES