Your Ad Here

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 19, 2011

"I Work Out 14 Hours a Day" Heidi Montag said.


Heidi Montag

At first she slipped back into a bikini for Saturday's party at Las Vegas' Wet Republic -- the last time she was photographed in a two-piece was April 2010 -- Heidi Montag spent some serious time in the gym.Then he said,"I've been working out from, like, 5 a.m. to 7 p.m. for two months now and have been working out really hard why not I had this pool party and I was like, I have to be in shape," she told Us Weekly. "And I was actually a lot overweight. It was the most I've ever been because I've kind of been in hiding eating pie with my husband and puppies, so I needed to get back in shape."



The 5'2" reality star claimed she weighed 130 pounds at her heaviest and she is currently back down to 103. How did the Hills alum lose 27 pounds so quickly?Is being answer that "I've been running a lot, and I've been doing weights," she said. "When you work out, you boost your metabolism.







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.coma>Weboworld Link Directory Search Engine Submission - AddMe Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

Add to Google Reader or HomepageSubscribe in NewsGator OnlineAdd to My AOLAdd to netvibesSubscribe in BloglinesAdd to The Free DictionaryAdd to PlusmoAdd to Excite MIXAdd to netomat HubAdd to fwickiAdd to Webwag Top 100 Sports Sites on Top100Add.com - Add your Site, Boost Your Traffic! Ranking Website Directory TOP 100 SOCCER SITES