Your Ad Here

Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2011

Beautyful girl Lily Allen Is Married And Pregnant


Lily Allen married day
Lily Allen was a beautiful girl and bride today .She tied the knot with Sam Cooper in Gloucestershire, England and part of the reason was because she's got that pregnancy glow! Sources reported that Sam made the announcement about Lily's bun in the oven during his toast at the wedding today."It's true. Sam announced it during his wedding and "They are over the moon.This is the best possible news on the best day."


They said that "I do" at St. James the Great church and Lily walked down the aisle on the arm of her dad Keith while she carried a simple bouquet of white roses.Lily and Sam got engaged on Christmas Day in Bali and they seem so happy in love.He's told me he'll look after me forever.That's what I've always wanted someone to look after me," she said about her man recently and told "We've never had one argument and there's absolutely nothing about him that annoys me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.coma>Weboworld Link Directory Search Engine Submission - AddMe Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

Add to Google Reader or HomepageSubscribe in NewsGator OnlineAdd to My AOLAdd to netvibesSubscribe in BloglinesAdd to The Free DictionaryAdd to PlusmoAdd to Excite MIXAdd to netomat HubAdd to fwickiAdd to Webwag Top 100 Sports Sites on Top100Add.com - Add your Site, Boost Your Traffic! Ranking Website Directory TOP 100 SOCCER SITES